New Bargains Thread

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
☝️ obviously am too slow. Had a couple of things in basket, continued to look around. Item 1 increased in price so removed it. Shortly after item 2 increased also. Oh well saved me buying things I didn't need!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
The discount is applied at checkout not when you add to the basket.
Yes I went the check out. It was the original price that kept increasing, so the price after discount also increased.
Suspect they have an algorithm monitoring views, baskets & sales which adjusts accordingly.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Listening to ( The Great ) John Robertson on 'Off The Ball' with Stuart and Tam.....bet he can tell some stories!!
Think I may buy his book-'The games over when the fat striker scores' ( I think that's what he said:confused:
Some good stuff on air-seems a good guy......but someone that could handle himself(y)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Listening to ( The Great ) John Robertson on 'Off The Ball' with Stuart and Tam.....bet he can tell some stories!!
Think I may buy his book-'The games over when the fat striker scores' ( I think that's what he said:confused:
Some good stuff on air-seems a good guy......but someone that could handle himself(y)

If that’s the John Robertson who played for Forest, I met him when he had his testimonial year. Lovely chap indeed.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If that’s the John Robertson who played for Forest, I met him when he had his testimonial year. Lovely chap indeed.
Sorry Tashy....same name but different folk-and teams-funny though, pretty much the same body shape:whistle:
No, the one I'm referring to is the former Hearts of Midlothian legend + a couple of other clubs, among them was a spell at Newcastle United!
Great wee scorer, had the great habit of being in right spot, right time-sometimes in the last minute!!
The J.R. you refer to earned himself quite a few pages in 'Old Big ead's' book as a slovenly, smoking,:) untidy, badly dressed tramp-who happened to have a wand of a left foot