New Bargains Thread

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The pro I use has just launched his new online shop. He'd been doing it a while but put more into it during lockdown. Don't know if the prices are good or not as I'm not on top of these things, but planning to make the most of the discount and order a few bits later today....

https://getthatbrand.com/

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The pro I use has just launched his new online shop. He'd been doing it a while but put more into it during lockdown. Don't know if the prices are good or not as I'm not on top of these things, but planning to make the most of the discount and order a few bits later today....

https://getthatbrand.com/
The tagline of 'brand tags without brand prices' is questionable since his prices seem to be the same as other typical sites - the only difference being he only has one size of everything, ha. But there was a pop-up offering 15% discount on your first order, so that's something I guess.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The tagline of 'brand tags without brand prices' is questionable since his prices seem to be the same as other typical sites - the only difference being he only has one size of everything, ha. But there was a pop-up offering 15% discount on your first order, so that's something I guess.

Agreed - 15% isn't to be sniffed at!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Oakly EVZero Pitch Golf Sunglasses @ £57.60 with code.
OO9388-0538-888392263216-2.jpg

Sobel

Visit site
I got an email from Vice, buy 5 dozen golf balls and get 1 dozen free.

For every 5 dozen you order, we’ll add one free dozen of the same ball model on top. It’s that simple: the more you buy, the more you get! So act fast - our offer only applies until August 12, 2021.

Use promo code: FREEDOZEN

CLAIM IN 3 EASY STEPS:

1. Hit the button above
2. Add at least 5 dozen of the same ball model to your cart
3. Use promo code FREEDOZEN at checkout and we’ll add the extras

Enjoy the season!
Your Vice Golf team

This offer is valid until August 12, 2021 when ordering at least 5 dozen of the same ball model and cannot be combined with other promotions. A maximum of four free dozen golf balls can be claimed within one order. Personalised orders will receive free golf balls that are not personalised.

Sobel

Visit site
How much does this work out at for the 5 dozen?

For the Tour balls, for 5 dozen it’s £101.40+£4.99 shipping. So, £106.39 or £1.77ish per ball. With the free extra dozen, it works out to £1.48 per ball.

For the Pro (and Pro Plus) balls, for 5 dozen it’s £149.40+£4.99 shipping. So, £154.39 or £2.57ish per ball. With the free extra dozen, it works out to £2.14ish per ball.