New Bargains Thread

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Massive bargain! Be interesting to see the quality ? bag market has got over priced IMHO.
I've got that bag.
It's faced some harsh downpours and been good as gold.

Only grumble is it is ever so slightly shorter than previous carry bags so can't chuck it on the trolley.

jonny1409

Club Champion
Visit site
Excellent news that people are having good experiences with the waterproof side of it as that's my main concern.

Like more I'll have to "de-clutter" my existing bag to fit everything in, but that's fine if it keeps my stuff dry.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
West Lancs 4bbb open had a sales rack in the reception area 50% off. Had Galvin Green, Oscar Jacobson, UA and Ivanhoe gear on for bargain prices. Walked away with an Ivanhoe (I really like their stuff) jumper £120 down to £60 and I had to walk away before shelling out on a tonne of stuff I don't need!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just ordered myself a big max dri lite from AG

£126 after 15% off

14 way waterproof carry bag with plenty of storage

I don't think they're waterproof, I think they are water resistant so not sure how they'll cope in steady rain.
I maybe wrong though ........................ it has been known!

Chico84

Visit site
I don't think they're waterproof, I think they are water resistant so not sure how they'll cope in steady rain.

I’ve got one and so far so good in a few wet sessions. That’s a good price for it too

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Don't think any bag is water proof because of the gaps etc so they won't guarantee it

Reading up on bag
Combining Big Max's water-resistant technology with their unique Hybrid base, this bag is just as comfortable on a buggy as it is being carried.The Dri Lite technology ensures that the bag has a 2,000mm waterproof reading meaning that unless you're playing in a storm, you should keep your gear nice and dry.

sunshine

Visit site
Don't think any bag is water proof because of the gaps etc so they won't guarantee it

Reading up on bag
Combining Big Max's water-resistant technology with their unique Hybrid base, this bag is just as comfortable on a buggy as it is being carried.The Dri Lite technology ensures that the bag has a 2,000mm waterproof reading meaning that unless you're playing in a storm, you should keep your gear nice and dry.

Big max guarantee their waterproof bags for two years. The aqua range.

Drilite range is not waterproof but merely water resistant so doesn’t have a guarantee. It might be that water resistant is good enough, I guess you will find out. They are certainly a lot cheaper than the waterproof bags.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Not many manufacturers quote the waterproof rating so it is difficult to compare.
Think Benross quote 10,000 for theirs