National Club Golfer top 100 tour

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23270

I stumbled across this, looks to be pretty good as all events are played on quality courses, entry fees are pretty decent and best thing is they have several events on consecutive days at neighbouring courses. Ideal for mini golf breaks with mates.

https://ncgtop100stour.com/events/

D

Deleted member 23270

Moray Old @ £80 is not a "pretty decent" entry fee. I'm playing an Open their in May for £25.
That's nice for you.
Their summer green fee is £120 so £80 to play it in tournament conditions is pretty good value in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 15344

Sod £80 for Moray which is good when you can play Royal Aberdeen for £50 in their open.

Not a chance would I pay £80.

Is it not all about when the events are - during winter/spring months during the week as opposed to at the weekend during the height of the summer ?

And which Open at Royal Aberdeen is £50 ? A winter one

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Is it not all about when the events are - during winter/spring months during the week as opposed to at the weekend during the height of the summer ?

And which Open at Royal Aberdeen is £50 ? A winter one

Nope their main Open thank you. Held in September every year when the course is absolutely pristine condition.

D

Deleted member 15344

Nope their main Open thank you. Held in September every year when the course is absolutely pristine condition.
September ? Doesn’t seem to open yet with any prices - will let my mate know who is looking for some golf up there from June

D

Deleted member 17920

i'd imagine £80 is a the 4 day or one of them they have two i think
The 5 day is £110 now.

It’s the 2nd best 5 day open I have played in. Only beaten by the Eden

Moray is a nice track but they really have put the green fee price up ridiculously in the last few years.

D

Deleted member 17920

I think from memory it opens for entry in April possibly. Should be on their website.

Fantastic course and an absolute bargain for £50.
Completely agree.

We played in that one a few years ago.

Superb track

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
The 5 day is £110 now.

It’s the 2nd best 5 day open I have played in. Only beaten by the Eden

Moray is a nice track but they really have put the green fee price up ridiculously in the last few years.
they had a 4 day senior for 80, but most of their opens are about £25 with the couple of 36 at £35, prob stil good value.

as for the greens fee's going up, its vicious circle unfortunatly... lots of visitors, top clubs put the fee up to the going rate of other top courses in Scotland, everyone else has to follow or they look too cheap to the yanks and if its not over priced they appear to think courses are not up to much.

Dornoch for this year during summer is now £195, its not that long ago it was £70, locals and UK residents are getting priced out of the top courses IMO