My swing

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Harsh but true ;)

A very early wrist hinge there young Rick and a touch flat footed at impact.
A few other minor details but that should get you started :D
thanks Bob, not too worried about the wrist hinge as that's what I was working on with my pro last week in Marrakech and it looks like Ive just gone too early.....I can start to delay that a bit longer ....very interested in the flat footed at impact.....what would you say I should be feeling or looking like at that point......any drills you can recommend?....cheers mate

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
looks a bit stiff then hurried, its like a pensioner waiting in the queue in the PO and when its his turn he shuffles forward then puts his pin in before the machine is ready ;)

Not insinuating you are a pensioner of course Mr Garg, its the Benidorm tan that makes it a bit sketchy :p

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is it camera angle, or is the ball a long way back with the iron ?

Both......I have been placing it further back to promote a descending blow, but as with everything else, I always end up exaggerating it.....it takes videos to show it up, it was the first thing I noticed when I played it back.

adjusted that and my early wrist hinge today and won our club match 8&7.... Me and my partner were level gross when we closed the match out on the 11th.....