My Masters Mistake.

D

Deleted member 15344

Nothing on Sky comes as close to Ken on the course - the insight he provides is brilliant and inventive.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Currently sat in a bar in Gran Canaria with 3 TVs on all next to each other.

Biggest one is showing a moto GP with Spanish commentary which seems very popular, next biggest is showing a division 2 Spanish league match. Smallest TV is showing the Masters. I am the only person watching the golf so chances of me seeing it to the end are slim to minimal.

Hacker Khan

Visit site
I've got Faldo commentating and very few adverts. Win some......

Think it's Canal Plus Sport who only seem to show 1 minute adverts every 30 minutes. I could get used to this.

D

Deleted member 15344

I've got Faldo commentating and very few adverts. Win some......

Think it's Canal Plus Sport who only seem to show 1 minute adverts every 30 minutes. I could get used to this.

Golf Channel feed then - enjoy the watch with a San Miguel :thup:

Hacker Khan

Visit site
Golf Channel feed then - enjoy the watch with a San Miguel :thup:

JD and coke is my drink of choice tonight.

Proper continental measures though, none of that 'measuring it' rubbish we have to suffer in the UK. Keep pouring it barman, keep pouring...

D

Deleted member 15344

JD and coke is my drink of choice tonight.

Proper continental measures though, none of that 'measuring it' rubbish we have to suffer in the UK. Keep pouring it barman, keep pouring...

Enjoy :thup:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
From talking to friends using different broadcasters its clear that while the broadcast duration is fixed the actual footage and what we see on screen does vary from broadcaster to broadcaster

So if its too heavy on Tiger or Bubba for your taste, its because the broadcaster you view through chooses it that way. It seems (perhaps unsurprisingly) that geographically we see different golfers being featured outwith the obvious leaders

D

Deleted member 15344

The coverage last night was very good - they showed all the people trying to catch Spieth plus people playing well - no focus on certain players unless they were challenging