Mud

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
A bit of glam rocking for this evening, am off to see Mud and relive my musical youth .
Shame two of the original band have passed but it should be a banging night as they had some proper rocking tunes .

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
I went and to be honest I was disappointed, yes they played all the hits and people were dancing and singing along with all the tunes but , and here's the rub it didn't come across as being a very professional gig .
I love all the music and they played well but I found it lacking,maybe I was expecting a little too much .I was hoping to see them all in the teddy boy drapes but they were just in everyday wear.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I went and to be honest I was disappointed, yes they played all the hits and people were dancing and singing along with all the tunes but , and here's the rub it didn't come across as being a very professional gig .
I love all the music and they played well but I found it lacking,maybe I was expecting a little too much .I was hoping to see them all in the teddy boy drapes but they were just in everyday wear.

It’s often the way when the lead singer / main person/ driving force leaves a band/ dies -in this case , Les Gray.
The other band members try and continue, but it’s not the same

Imagine The Stones without Jagger,
Or Motörhead sans Lemmy.

There have been some exceptions, when Ozzy left Black Sabbath and was replaced by Ronnie James Dio, the subsequent “Heaven & Hell” album is one of their best.

A couple of the guys from work went to see Sweet the other night in Islington, Andy Scott being the only surviving member, said it was great
🤘

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
It’s often the way when the lead singer / main person/ driving force leaves a band/ dies -in this case , Les Gray.
The other band members try and continue, but it’s not the same

Imagine The Stones without Jagger,
Or Motörhead sans Lemmy.

There have been some exceptions, when Ozzy left Black Sabbath and was replaced by Ronnie James Dio, the subsequent “Heaven & Hell” album is one of their best.

A couple of the guys from work went to see Sweet the other night in Islington, Andy Scott being the only surviving member, said it was great
🤘
I saw Hawkwind after Lemmy had left.
I saw Deep Purple after Richie Blackmore had left.
I saw Genesis after Peter Gabriel had left.

My problem was/is being too young :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: