MTFC Empty Seats

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
So I thought I'd check to see if I could get a ticket for tomorrow. No chance. BUT. There's always a but, there are tickets available on reseller sites. £500 +. So if you see empty seats tomorrow it not because City can't sell it out. Far from it. They could sell it twice over but scammers are trying to massive profits. So keep your nasty comments to yourself and enjoy City thrashing the nasty RM, and showing them how to win a game without provocation or cheating.

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think virtually every home game has sold out this season. This match was sold out almost immediately I believe.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
My lad is going tomorrow, meeting up with a couple of cousins over at the Etihad. If memory serves me right, Real only gave City 1,800 tickets for the Bernabau so City have returned the favour and gave Real the same. City have sold the extra tickets to City club members.
As Fergie says, squeaky bum time.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So, I'm deducing:-

The OP is a bandwagon jumper now they are in a semi of the CL.

He hasnt a clue what he's on about - city can sell it out twice over - has he seen other domestic League cup semis recently, obviously not with 10k empty HOME seats.

Provocation - has he seen that Knobhead Grealish recently - Every single game without fail since Xmas he is climbing in the face of the full back he is playing against EVERY game.

Cheating - where has he been the last 10 years?

Typical johnny come lately, hasnt a clue what he is on about. His club deserves support like that - plastic.

Sheesh!!!

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So, I'm deducing:-

The OP is a bandwagon jumper now they are in a semi of the CL.

He hasnt a clue what he's on about - city can sell it out twice over - has he seen other domestic League cup semis recently, obviously not with 10k empty HOME seats.

Provocation - has he seen that Knobhead Grealish recently - Every single game without fail since Xmas he is climbing in the face of the full back he is playing against EVERY game.

Cheating - where has he been the last 10 years?

Typical johnny come lately, hasnt a clue what he is on about. His club deserves support like that - plastic.

Sheesh!!!
Jeez calm down La 😬

sunshine

Visit site
So I thought I'd check to see if I could get a ticket for tomorrow. No chance. BUT. There's always a but, there are tickets available on reseller sites. £500 +. So if you see empty seats tomorrow it not because City can't sell it out. Far from it. They could sell it twice over but scammers are trying to massive profits. So keep your nasty comments to yourself and enjoy City thrashing the nasty RM, and showing them how to win a game without provocation or cheating.
Yes it’s true, no Man City player has ever dived or cheated 🤣

And the club is totally transparent and has never tried to cheat FFP or other regulations.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Before the "money" arrived... I knew 3 City Fans. Serious hard core , old school. Last place I worked (in Bristol) there were at least 10. Under 30, never been north of Gloucester in their lives! Talking to one, I mentioned that I once met Dennis Tueart, as he was a mate of my uncle. The guy had no idea who I was talking about.

We live in troubling times! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Before the "money" arrived... I knew 3 City Fans. Serious hard core , old school. Last place I worked (in Bristol) there were at least 10. Under 30, never been north of Gloucester in their lives! Talking to one, I mentioned that I once met Dennis Tueart, as he was a mate of my uncle. The guy had no idea who I was talking about.

We live in troubling times! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

20 years ago they would have been United.... Glory supporting will always follow when a team dominates