Monthly Mobile data allowance

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Mother has bought a new phone because the one she has cannot do “ patient locator forms on it”. She called me the other day and said she can now buy one of the Addresses ( email address) off eBay. ? She is 83. Her grandson sent her a txt three days ago. It took her two days to open it. I dare not ask how much data she has.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know historically from an article on the TV one way to use up data is when you use smilies. if you have not changed the setting on the phone these are sent as photos.

Sorry to long ago to remember what settings have to be changed.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
i would call your provider, 4GB is a lot! It could be easy to burn through that, but you would know about it, probably streaming HD film, watching live TV for hours etc. but by the sounds of things, something not right happening here.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
i would call your provider, 4GB is a lot! It could be easy to burn through that, but you would know about it, probably streaming HD film, watching live TV for hours etc. but by the sounds of things, something not right happening here.
No streaming, no downloads, been home for 3 of the days and my phone is linked to my rooter at home. Have written asking for clarification and breakdow.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I wrote to The CEO @3 and spoke earlier to a lady in India dealing with my problem. They could NOT tell me how I had used 4GB in 1 day and I will have to wait until my November statement! However they have agreed to refund the £7 charge but I am no further forward as to the reason. Hope I do not do the same again although like 3 I have no idea what I did!,