Thinking of upgrading phone and Ipad Help please

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have and Ipad Pro 11 and aSamsung S20 Ultra 5G at present and looking to change initially my phone to an I phone 13 as I understand it will be more compatible. This is a treat and I know expensive. They are only used for leisure purposes.

Later in the year if finances allow I may consider changing my Ipad to the Pro 5th Generation 12.9.

Any thoughts/help or advice would be apprecited including how difficult for a non tech person to change from a Samsung to an Iphone?
I only have a PAYG contract 2 years with THREE £9 per month but it works well as calls are free when abroad though it is only 4G monthly.

Appreciate any help

RichA

Visit site
I have and Ipad Pro 11 and aSamsung S20 Ultra 5G at present and looking to change initially my phone to an I phone 13 as I understand it will be more compatible. This is a treat and I know expensive. They are only used for leisure purposes.

Later in the year if finances allow I may consider changing my Ipad to the Pro 5th Generation 12.9.

Any thoughts/help or advice would be apprecited including how difficult for a non tech person to change from a Samsung to an Iphone?
I only have a PAYG contract 2 years with THREE £9 per month but it works well as calls are free when abroad though it is only 4G monthly.

Appreciate any help
I went from a Samsung Galaxy Android phone to an iPhone SE a couple of years ago. I'm not a tech-phobe but I am the wrong side of 50, so I didn't assume it would be easy.
It was easy!
iPhone lets you use your googlemail email address as your main identity. You can download all the Google apps and sync your Google account so all your contacts and stuff are instantly accessible. If all your music is in the old Google Play Music cloud that's a little more tricky to transfer across, but if you have a laptop and a hard drive it's doable.