Last pass help- Importing passwords from IPad Pro

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not the sharpest tool in the box with computers so please be patient.

Trying to import passwords for IPad Pro to Last pass but still keep them on my IPad. Where I have to send them from on my IPad it has Chrome, iCloud chain and Last pass. Some are ticked and I need to untick then it is supposed to be simple according to Last Pass.

it is not for I!

Can anybody point me in the right direction please in simple language. I have my last pass app downloaded on my Ipad AND a Samsung phone.

Really appreciate any help

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
did a trial with last pass recently, found the product annoying and couldnt get it to do some of what i wanted, their customer service were no help at all.

gave up and tried dashlane instead, complete opposite experience, far more intuitive product and the one query i had got answered quickly and accurately

sorry cant help with your specific problem, but if you are on a trial maybe worth trying a different option too

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
did a trial with last pass recently, found the product annoying and couldnt get it to do some of what i wanted, their customer service were no help at all.

gave up and tried dashlane instead, complete opposite experience, far more intuitive product and the one query i had got answered quickly and accurately

sorry cant help with your specific problem, but if you are on a trial maybe worth trying a different option too
You are correct and perhaps dash lane is preferable Thanks. Mods please close thread when convenient

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

When I left apple I painfully hand copied 300 passwords from keychain to lastpass

I now use Google for my passwords

Lastpass is so invasive popping up everytime you type even if it's not a passsword

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Easiest way is always premium membership, shares passwords across multiple devices. Other way is to hand copy across.

Quite often the solution is there in the app, it’s just behind a paywall. If you think about it then it makes business sense, offer a free app but put power user stuff on the paid version.

Both lastpass and dashlane work the same really and as good as each other. I use the free version and have no complaints, I use it in combination with two other free multi device password managers to keep things moving.