Mobile Phone Time Again

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The market is becoming so saturated now and changes in newer models are becoming so small from most if not all manufacturers.. I don’t think there is much point of upgrading every time your contract is up nowadays, so if you can put up with the shape of your current phone I would go sim only and wait and see what comes out in the next year. If you have to change I would go for either the LG G2 or HTC One.

I would agree that the S4 is probably the safest bet but I think you would probably feel you have taken a step back and just got your old S3 back in your hand. The S4 is a good phone, I have just got one, but I upgraded from the IPhone 3gs

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The market is becoming so saturated now and changes in newer models are becoming so small from most if not all manufacturers.. I don’t think there is much point of upgrading every time your contract is up nowadays, so if you can put up with the shape of your current phone I would go sim only and wait and see what comes out in the next year. If you have to change I would go for either the LG G2 or HTC One.

I would agree that the S4 is probably the safest bet but I think you would probably feel you have taken a step back and just got your old S3 back in your hand. The S4 is a good phone, I have just got one, but I upgraded from the IPhone 3gs

Gone with The LG G2. So far suitably impressed