Mizuno shaft fitting

A

Alex1975

Oh I know how, time and alot of balls, why is it something you have a problem with??

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I didn't know I did it until the DNA results suggested that I did. Never been mentioned by any of the pros I've had lessons from so all I've got to go on is what I've found online.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
should have had a lesson today but instead the pro did a free 'fitting' - well at least I got to try some more clubs.
I did ask about the casting and he said 'you don't', so not sure where that leaves the Mizzie definitions.

he brought out three clubs all set up regular, I told him not to tell me what they were until after I'd hit them. they were Cobra S2 Forged with a Nippon 1030 (not bad but AP2 is better), S2 (OK but nothing special) and S2 Max (yuk!); don't know what shafts they had.
then I think I had an aberration, I tried a Ping I15 - oh dear, I actually hit it well.
So now there are three, AP2, I15 and CB710 - just need to find someone who has all three in stock.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
just have to wait for news of our bonus (I think we're getting one) - that could decide what I get - 4-PW, GW, 3-i

fortunately my club proshop does AP2's cheaper than AG!