Mizuno Custom fitting DNA

SteveBonners

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have decided to look at new irons for the coming season. Currently have Ping i5's but on recommendation am looking at the new Mizuno JPX 800's. Have found a lack of striking consistancy of late and hope these will be more forgiving without having a huge offset.
have booked with my local pro for a custom fitting using the new Mizuno DNA system. Has anyone been custom fitted with this system and if so how did you find the results.

DCB

Visit site
I was fitted recently and used the Swing DNA to show the three shafts most likely to suit my swing.

It all comes down to testing the options and seeing if they really do suit your style of ball striking.

Try the JPX800 Pros as well, you'll be surprised in the difference between them and the 800s.

Best of luck :D

CVG

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have just received my JPX 800's first outing due tomorrow.

The DNA fitting was incredibly simple, but seems to have allowed me to select the right shaft at long last. I did look at and tried the pro's but couldn't feel enough difference to spend the extra cash. I'm currently playing off 13.4 so I await the result of my investment.

I definatley recommend the process, and will report back on my progress with the new bats.