Minister grabs activist

U

User62651

Overblown but he should've blocked and then guided her out without getting as physical. Guessing he'd had a couple of drinks, looks wound up, not scared.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Overblown but he should've blocked and then guided her out without getting as physical. Guessing he'd had a couple of drinks, looks wound up, not scared.
Comments like this are easy when taking a detached view, just think if someone gatecrashed a private party you were attending.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
When I first read she had been assaulted I thought what kind of a man would put his hands on a woman. I watched the video and she thought it was funny. She is smiling her head off and yet was " assaulted". Quite frankly the guy has gone down in my estimation for apologising.

A lot being made that it was a woman but at the time he took action I doubt the intruders gender had been established let alone their intentions :eek:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A lot being made that it was a woman but at the time he took action I doubt the intruders gender had been established let alone their intentions :eek:
Her being a woman should not be relevant. The media made a fuss of that, old fashioned viewpoint. We all want to live in a equal world don't we?

Chrisb83

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The whole thing is ridiculous and just sums up the world we live in now and the negative effect of social media. Everything is recorded and review by 1000s and twisted in a way that suits their own agenda for people to then jump on. Some people can just find a problem in anything. You see moaning about someone donating to charity not been the right one of giving enough.

No one can do anything these days without someone been offended. Imagine if this person who remember shouldn't be there in the first place had gone on to hurt someone or worse, social media would be all over it saying why did so many people just sit there and not do anything. We're creating a world where no one will do anything due to fear of what the consequence might be.

D

Deleted member 15344

Her being a woman should not be relevant. The media made a fuss of that, old fashioned viewpoint. We all want to live in a equal world don't we?

Umm i can see what you are saying but grabbing a women is it striking a women should be seen as different to the same action towards a man , that’s not old fashioned . Would anyone one on here strike a lady ?

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Umm i can see what you are saying but grabbing a women is it striking a women should be seen as different to the same action towards a man , that’s not old fashioned . Would anyone one on here strike a lady ?

If she came at me with a machete I sure wouldn't ask her if she wanted sugar in her coffee. Its about context of the situation AND the wider context of the world today.

Although she was in an evening gown, with little room to hide anything, what's not to say she was at the extreme end of the Greenpeace movement.

Scozzy

Medal Winner
Visit site
For me looking at the pics,he's just another entitled bully who has no problems physically assaulting women, she'd clearly wandered around most of the room brandishing nothing more than a red dress and yet look at his face...he's done that before,pig of a man who clearly can't have a woman interrupting his foiegrai and chardy.. wonder what he'd do if it was a 6ft bruiser covered in tatts.... spineless git.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I dont actually know who he is. However i am sure the press have looked into whether he has
“ previous”. Which at the moment has not been mentioned.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
For me looking at the pics,he's just another entitled bully who has no problems physically assaulting women, she'd clearly wandered around most of the room brandishing nothing more than a red dress and yet look at his face...he's done that before,pig of a man who clearly can't have a woman interrupting his foiegrai and chardy.. wonder what he'd do if it was a 6ft bruiser covered in tatts.... spineless git.

No need to post that drivel twice

Last edited by a moderator:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Been following the enquiry into the Borough market terrorist attack. Apparantly one of the terrorist was shot when they were a couple of feet away. Its seems to me that with hindsight you are a couple of feet or a couple of seconds away from being a hero or a spineless git.