Membership Fees

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good news tonight. My club has just announced its fees for the year and they have been frozen. In late 2016 the club went into administration, came out in February 2017, and the fear was they would jump up the fees this season. Thankfully that has not happened and hopefully it will help to attract new members as well as retain existing ones.

How are others finding their fees?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Good news tonight. My club has just announced its fees for the year and they have been frozen. In late 2016 the club went into administration, came out in February 2017, and the fear was they would jump up the fees this season. Thankfully that has not happened and hopefully it will help to attract new members as well as retain existing ones.

How are others finding their fees?

A small increase. Nothing significant and now we no longer get the money from the Red Bull air race we need to fund equipment, course maintenance etc. Still consider value for money. Once I don't then I'll be looking for a new home. Think that day is a long way off

D

Deleted member 17920

Up almost 10% at away Club, Home Club to be advised at AGM soon but expect up 5%
10% is a bit of a jump, did the full 7 day members also get a 10% increase?

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Waiting for AGM notice, where these things are put to a vote. Rumour has it a rise of £25 is to be proposed. Nearest club to me has held there prices so there will only be a difference of £50 .....oh you know the rest.

D

Deleted member 1147

Up about 5%, but that included an increase in the bar tariff, which doesn’t really matter as I always end up topping that up in no time anyway.