Jamie Donaldson £5 @ 100/1
Ryan Moore £5 @ 80/1
jason day £5 @ 16/1
and Molinari £5 @ 125/1

Another £20 down the drain in hope :angry:

Scazza

Head Pro
Visit site
Well my 1st Round Leader bets had one end up in the top 5, however with 11 players covering 1st to T4 it mean't my returns were greatly reduced. If Sneds had placed in the top 5 outright without all the tied players it would of been a nice £55 return, however it ended up being £7.86. Lame.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I'm going with:
£5 e/w on Day (14/1) and Mahan (20/1)
£5 e/w on Leishman (125/1, and this is the one I really think will come in!
Now, I know it's poor form/tragic to quote your own message (akin to liking your own Facebook post!), but I need to ask a favour.

I failed to get to the bookies or online (betting sites banned at work) and so wasn't able to put money on Leishman. Who is now T5, on -2 and whose odds are now around 30/1 it seems.

Please, please, please can anyone who didn't back him pray for a shocker?!? If he wins it, I could have bought my new irons with the winnings! :(

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Now, I know it's poor form/tragic to quote your own message (akin to liking your own Facebook post!), but I need to ask a favour.

I failed to get to the bookies or online (betting sites banned at work) and so wasn't able to put money on Leishman. Who is now T5, on -2 and whose odds are now around 30/1 it seems.

Please, please, please can anyone who didn't back him pray for a shocker?!? If he wins it, I could have bought my new irons with the winnings! :(

Don't worry he will blow up :thup:

I think :D

Mr A

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I managed to pop in and put £5 on Speith to win @50/1 and £5 e/w on Kuchar @20/1. Wanted to put a couple more bets on, but had some guy stood far too close to me, looking over my shoulder fidgeting. Would have gone Snedker e/w and a dark horse 100/1 type to win.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I put £10 e/w on Kuchar with Paddy Power who pay out on 4 finishes.
As a new customer they gave me £20 free bets, trying to get me hooked eh. Stuck it on Keegan Bradley and Patrick Reed. After all Patrick Reed is the fifth best golfer in the world :thup:

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Don't worry he will blow up :thup:
I think :D

He's birdied his first three holes! :(

And have just worked that if he wins, I'd have won £791.25... now where's that "smash self in face with frying pan" smiley?!

Whereditgo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I went:

Jason Day to win @ 16/1 because he has challenged in the last 2 Masters - not looking good!
Dustin Johnson e/w @ 20/1 because tee to green he has been looking good - not looking good!

and the Mrs went for Adam Scott to win @ 12/1 because "I like the name"

so much for studying the form! :mad:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
He's birdied his first three holes! :(

And have just worked that if he wins, I'd have won £791.25... now where's that "smash self in face with frying pan" smiley?!

Dont worry he has now fell to pieces :whoo: 3 bogies and 2 doubles in 8 holes is some going :clap:

Enjoy your weekend now :thup:

Last edited: