Masters betting...

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Gone with a few big price small bets at the halfway stage although if Bubba goes under par he'll be hard to beat.
Kevin Streelman 80/1
Mike Weir 500/1
Steve Stricker 100/1
KJ Choi 150/1
Russell Henley 80/1

Big D 88

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
As a betting man i love the golf

If you pick wisely you'll have an investment running for 4 days. Better than one of my horses today that didnt last 2 fences!!

I'll probably going along the lines of young up n coming stars this year in all the Majors

So looking at Spieth & Matsuyama for sure so far

Haway Spieth

Solid round tomorrow needed

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
My three are all still there and in the top ten - ok, Rose is actually 11th but it's technically T10. I would dearly like it to be Westwood as I've always wanted him to bag a major and have loyally backed him for ages. But I guess my best chance is The Kooch. I'll be watching with interest tonight...

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm gonna have a fiver on Luke Donald @ 40’s. Zach Johnson at 33/1 is a must really.

But I'm gonna go a bit silly and have a couple of quid e/w on Stricker (80/1), Jimenez (200/1) and Bjorn (150/1).

No doubt Jimenez is 200/1 for reasons I don't know, but 200/1?????!!!!!

And I also had £2.50 e/w on fowler at 66/1 so I have additional interest whilst viewing tonight.

Fowler looked like he had a bit of swagger yesterday but Kuchar also looked very much in control. Gonna be a beltin 4th day.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Put bets on 5 players a couple of weeks ago. Splieth was going to be one of the 5 but dropped him for Kuchar at the last minute.

Why oh why was it not Duffner that I dumped.