Masters 2023

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
After his recent bad mouthing of Augusta, is Gary Player still going to be an honorary starter? I was slightly surprised to see him turn up at the dinner after the last week.

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
I wondered if that was meant to be Willett when all the clues suggested it was... he seems to have transported him out of Yorkshire and more towards London though.?

Also managed to make Player quite Irish. Still funny though, pity he moved more into F1 and away from the golf recently

D

Deleted member 29109

I’d prefer to see Kyle Berkshire and Martin Borgmeir launch one up the first.

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
15:18 Thursday.....sporting history, that will leave all previous great sporting moments looking dull and trivial.....begins.....
Dont miss a shot, club twirl, grass blades in the wind toss, fist pump, hitch up of the shirt shoulder. And one assisted donning, of a not particularly attractive shade of green, blazer.

Or grimace, slow shuffle, sweaty face, patented gum chew, or inevitable ride on the golf cart.

Anyone laying on some bets this weekend?
Need to get my list of 10 down to 4 or 5 😬

McIlroy to miss cut @ 9/1
McIlroy to win @ 8/1
Koepka to be top LIV golfer @ 7/1
McClean to be top amateur @ 14/1

evemccc

Visit site

Although it’s not really done here, I find the almost denigrating of Willett’s win which is alluded to here, a bit OTT — it’s the ‘Spieth Fan-Club’ at No Laying Up who do this the most…After 72 holes Willett won fair and square, Spieth had plenty of holes to come back. The Masters winner will usually do well at the gettable 13 and 15 and the Sunday funnel-pin on 16…it wasn’t like Spieth stumbled at the last hole

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’d like to see Fleetwood win the most. If DJ, Cam Smith, Rose or Bryson won then I’d also be happy
Sticking my neck out maybe but I don't think he'll ever win a major. He seems guaranteed to always throw in one bad round out of the four. He doesn't seem to have that ruthless edge or killer instinct - he's too nice to win a major. :LOL: If I'm wrong then it would have to be at the Open I think, that would be his best chance as he has the iron play for it. Has he ever won anything in America? Seems like he hasn't, going by his Wikipedia.

Troymcclure

Medal Winner
Visit site
Thoughts on the dinner photo:-
Woosie in it twice ;)
Can’t remember the Walrus winning :unsure:
Floyd and Langer looking well
Could Gentle Ben or Freddy take over from Player as HS

TigerTime

Visit site
First choice is Rory. Get it right up the haters. Breaks this duck and then I wouldn't bet against him for more.

Others I think have a chance - Day, Scheffler, Rahm, Homa, Morikawa