Masters 2020

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
If Paul McGinley points out just once more that Rickie Fowler has had a poor year, there’s a real danger I might just start shouting at my TV.

eddie_1878

Visit site
Bubba Watson throwing a toddler esq tantrum because ‘there’s mud on every hole’.

Is this a modern thing or have there always been whoppers on the tour?

D

Deleted member 15344

This coverage is shocking - hardly seeing any golf at all , saw more before they went to “main coverage” - it’s been nothing but adverts , player interviews , highlights and adverts - a shot every now and then

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
This coverage is shocking - hardly seeing any golf at all , saw more before they went to “main coverage” - it’s been nothing but adverts , player interviews , highlights and adverts - a shot every now and then

Wondered how long it would be before the "it would be better on the BBC". They don't have it so sadly you have to deal with what your given

D

Deleted member 15344

House!!!!!!!!!!

Completed masters bingo ;)

This is awful though - over the last hour it’s been highlights of Caseys round , two interviews , multiple adverts , about 5 mins of live golf- why is there so little live golf ?

D

Deleted member 15344

plenty of live golf on the masters website, got 20 players on "my group", no mcginley, no coltart. its great :) its the future

Want to watch live sport on a big telly , the commentary team will always be awful but pay for HD sport so would be nice to see it.