Masters 2020

Ssshank

Visit site
Read somewhere although not tried to validate that the US Open stat was total distance but he was ahead on carry, and that will apparently matter more at Augusta.
Maybe just part of the hype machine though.
I'll add a bit more ??
View attachment 33505
His ball speed is similar to the US open mid to high 180s, haven't seen this 360 carry yet ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Westy, oh, Westy. -4 Please don't do it to me again. The number of times you've got my hopes up in the first couple of rounds

Was thinking the same thing. But, if can get to Sunday in contention and then start fast before hitting Amen Corner..... Would definitely be great to see. Sadly I don't think the putter will stand up as the greens quicken and firm but we'll see. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Reactions: Zig

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I don't normally watch Sky coverage and hearing the bilge being spouted by McGinley and that blonde bird is making me realise why. How many more times are they going to discuss BDC's approach to playing Augusta??
Where's Peter Alliss when you need him???
PS. Go ?

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Westy, don't punish us like this!! It's the how that kills you...

I have the masters app live coverage via a us vpn. It's fabulous. No ads and no inane bilge from the sky crew.

Incidently, how great does Augusta look without crowds.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Westy, don't punish us like this!! It's the how that kills you...

I have the masters app live coverage via a us vpn. It's fabulous. No ads and no inane bilge from the sky crew.

Incidently, how great does Augusta look without crowds.

I’m doing the same, very versatile website and will continue to watch through this.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's all gone horribly wrong....
No-name quietly efficient commentator now replaced by faldo and Nantz...
Literally ever time faldo predicts something to happen, the opposite occurs...