Man.Utd. V Celtic

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Been looking at the posts on both sites,haven't noticed anything about tonights game.
O.K.I don't support Celtic but does anyone think that they have any chance???
Seems very unlikely against what seems to be a panzer tank regiment!!! :p

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
"nd goal was offside but Rooneys first goal wasnt so thats evened up, then Rooney goes and sinks another.

I think Celtic were completely out classed in this game, I expect more from Celtic as they usually perform well enough to look the business and be in with a chance, or they are the ones outclassing others, but not this game.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Men V's Bhoys

It shows you the pedigree the top two in Scotland has. Could you imagine this dross in the premiership. They are both sh1te and this is a reality cheque for them. The Old Firm are dreamers.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry Herb,can't agree with you!They blew it big time at Castle Doom by not 'humping'Aalborg!(Isuppose I should be rather quiet here as my lot went out in the 1st round to a pub team!)
The villareal result did them no favours though!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure what you mean toyboy, I watched man-utd play celtic .lol. It wasnt that long ago celtic used to be a formidable team, I havent seen them much in recent times so when I saw utd give them a match lesson I was disappointed and perhaps wrongly expected more.

mikeyp74

Club Champion
Visit site
Nice to know some Rangers fans are still watching European football!
Let's clear up one thing - this is not a gulf in class between Scotlands big two are Englands top clubs - it's about the gulf between Englands top 4 clubs and EVERY OTHER club in the UK!
West Brom went to Old Trafford days before Celtic and lost 4! And West Brom get 10 times nore TV revenue that Celtic or Rangers - so what do you expect? Financially we can't compete with the bottom half of Englands top-flite, so why should Celtic or Rangers travel South with hopes against the best in Europe!
Celtic didn't have a good night, granted, and whether the first two goals were offside ir not they'd have lost the game. Imagine losing away from home to the current Champions of Europe - Oh the shame! :D

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
There was no shame in losing that game.
It was arguably Man utd's best performance of the season.
As you rightly say, the gulf in revenue is enormous and when was the last time a scottish club paid £10m for a player let alone £30m