Macrolids - golf wear

sunshine

Visit site
One of the things I would like to see, is the golf brands making more casual off course T-shirts and Sweatshirts. Puma, Nike, Footjoy and Scotty Cameron (stupid expensive) do the occasional t-shirts, as do Bunker Mentality. It's pretty much limited to a few T-shirts for the most part, but I'm sure there is a market for it.

Puma and Nike sell a few items of "off course" casual clothing. I think they believe there is a market for it too. In fact Nike had sales of $39 billion last year, how much of that is "on course" attire and how much is casual sportswear?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Schoolboy error.

I did too :rolleyes:

Me too. Just right click the 3 dots and click hide all from them, you won't see them again. We always use FB because our family is spread across the globe and it was an easy way to share family stuff around, but these days FB is becoming a useless entity. You have to reset the "Top Stories" to "Recent" every time you go on there otherwise you see very little from friends and family, only loads of commercial posts. The fact that it won't retain the setting is awful, and it doesn't even give you the setting to change on my phone app.

Edit: just spent 10 mins going through my FB Ad preferences, disabled a lot of rubbish. Interested to see how it affects my feed going forward.

Last edited:

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If you wear these, I don't think the words stylish would apply to you. Awful and gross. Why would you even.....:sick::sick::sick: