Machrihanish 2013 - thanks to thecraw

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Another magnificent Machrihanish weekend has been and gone.

Thanks to thecraw for the effort in organising the golf, accommodation and all the prizes. Many thanks to all those who donated various bottles and gifts as prizes to ensure 10 prizes for the first 10 and 4 nearest the pins, you guys all know who you are, and no I didn't win a jot :(

It looks like this outing to Machrihanish may be the last one here for now but I'm sure we'll return again eventually for a great weekend.

Early thoughts for 2014 maybe a trip to Northern Ireland so those interested please show interest here or drop me a pm, some are aware already.

Hope everyone got home safely :thup:

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd like to add my thanks too. A lot of effort goes into organising a successful weekend like that. Well done Crawford!

I really enjoyed myself so thanks also to all the guys for being so welcoming. Shame about all the swearing but I just can't help myself.... :eek: ;)

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another huge thumbs up here. Enjoyed meeting some old and new faces. Weather was superb and I even managed to hit a few good shots.

Thanks again Crawford, Val keep me posted on NI trip. Dates allowing I will be there.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done and great effort by Crawford once again. Great weekend for swally and laughs. Great to see some new faces too.

Roll on Northern Ireland...

Iaing

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Aye, a great weekend again :fore:
Many thanks to thecraw for organising. Exceptional as usual. :thup:

A wee trip to NI next year interests me. :cheers:

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Enjoyed it immensely, great to see everyone again.
Thanks again Crawford for your excellent organisation will see you all in NI.

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
aye well done thecraw, that's me just hame and im like a lobster. 4 of us played machrihanish and im burnt and burnt oot. great weekend great laugh and great company. the best team lost today which was a shame as they were conned into an extra hole last nite.

again cheers thecraw for a organising a great weekend

ooft whers ma talcum powder

Lanark_Golfer

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Another Lobster here, the wife will think I've been to Spain :D

Was a fantastic weekend finished off superbly at Machrihanish Golf Club this morning. Was great to meet some new faces and have a bit of banter.

Much thanks to thecraw for arranging a top trip and for partnering me to a win today in the big game vs Scott and Bigslice. :thup:

martybhoy1888

Medal Winner
Visit site
A big thanks to Craw for another awsome trip! Very nice to meet the new faces and also the ladz that have returned from previouse years. All in all a grand weekend and some splended golf! Also another year and another prize thanks to who donated the bag! Top prize. Val count me in for NI trip