Machrihanish 2012

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
yes that will be good im sure we can get some1 else ,bomber has a few contacts up in that area

Okay sounds good to me, Crawford if you have someone in mind then your welcome to ask them. Think off it as a HDID V's GM mini comp, Chris & myself will knock it round for the HDID.

Last edited:

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
excuse my ignornance here, but is machrihanish and machrihanish dunes 2 separate golf clubs?? or is it the same club with 2 courses

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
excuse my ignornance here, but is machrihanish and machrihanish dunes 2 separate golf clubs?? or is it the same club with 2 courses

They are two separate courses. Machrihanish was laid out by Old Tom Morris himself and Machrihanish Dunes is a more modern affair although much more natural in terms of layout and presentation. Check out their respective websites for a better flavour of what's on offer. ;)

T

thecraw

Sammmebee, Fat Tiger, Jezz, Stephen & Martin McAteer I banked your cheques today guys.

Hope the funds are there!!! No rubber ones please.:eek:ne:

T

thecraw

SUNDAY

Just to make you all aware that Sunday is DAPPER TROUSERS DAY, as well as competition day. No boring chinos or dowdy browns are allowed. Bright is not always best so Mr Pink, aka Andy be aware your fashion is being monitored as you claim to be the cleanest cut (cross, possibly) dresser in the West!!!

I fully expect a sterling effort from all. At worst it'll give the forum a laugh!

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
SUNDAY

Just to make you all aware that Sunday is DAPPER TROUSERS DAY, as well as competition day. No boring chinos or dowdy browns are allowed. Bright is not always best so Mr Pink, aka Andy be aware your fashion is being monitored as you claim to be the cleanest cut (cross, possibly) dresser in the West!!!

I fully expect a sterling effort from all. At worst it'll give the forum a laugh!

At least ur missus thought I looked rather dapper lol

Im on the hunt already lol

T

thecraw

I might have a space or two available, Valentino, I have you counted already you need not apply!!

T

thecraw

Deposit paid.

I'll update details shortly. If anyone annoys me over the next few weeks you'll be punished by room sharing with Fabian!

T

thecraw

Guys I'm looking fir the £15 for the prize fund can we start getting these to me please and let me know when they're paid.

Cheers.

less than 12 weeks to go.