Lightweight Golf Shoe recommendation ?

Visit site
Hi
i'm thinking of getting some new shoes with next season in mind and also for a holiday
coming up in December (golfing in Thailand), could some kind members please have any recommendations for an 'economy'l lightweight shoe, i have quite old foot joys which also are still pretty good for their age but are quite
heavy i fancy compared to some newer shoes i seen,

i looked at the Dunlop biotech range in the direct sports in Derby but on investigation on the net
they seem to get a raft of very poor reviews amongst the occasional good one, a shoe called 'wormwood'
seem to get good reviews and are in my price limit which would be £50 ?

with thanks Cheers Dth

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I guess it depends on what your overall budget is. I have a pair of Skechers GoGolf Drive golf shoes which, if you shop around, you can pick up for about £40. Very comfy but don't wear them when it rains.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another vote for the Skechers. Worn a pair all summer and love them - lightweight and like a pair of comfy slippers :)

Visit site
Callaway Delmar sport canvas golf shoes
Brilliant in the heat. Love em.
May aswell wear teabags when it rains. :p

Adicross IV canvas if you want them purely for good weather. No use in anything else

I guess it depends on what your overall budget is. I have a pair of Skechers GoGolf Drive golf shoes which, if you shop around, ou can pick up for about £40. Very comfy but don't wear them when it rains.

Another vote for the Skechers. Worn a pair all summer and love them - lightweight and like a pair of comfy slippers :)

many thanks for suggestions, ill investigate, they would only be for dry days, in Thailand it will be blazing Sun every day,
and here just for dry days, i can then keep my foot joys for heavier times
Cheers dth

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I guess it depends on what your overall budget is. I have a pair of Skechers GoGolf Drive golf shoes which, if you shop around, you can pick up for about £40. Very comfy but don't wear them when it rains.

r do you remember where they are £40, most my searches come up with double that.

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ecco shoes are manufactured in Thailand, so wait till you get out there and you might get a cheap pair.

Steer clear of Fat Ashley brands, all the ones he owns, Dunlop, Slazenger, Karimore, Kangol are ALL crap

Visit site
Ecco shoes are manufactured in Thailand, so wait till you get out there and you might get a cheap pair.

Steer clear of Fat Ashley brands, all the ones he owns, Dunlop, Slazenger, Karimore, Kangol are ALL crap

thats interesting thanks will do some research, also have some buddies over there who would help
cheers