light at the end of the tunnel !!!

ball_basher

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yay !!! i have finally got a job, and that means when im back on my feet again i can start practicing and playing regular golf... i have have only been playing the very occasional round for the last 5 months and not been going to the range for finacial reasons, obviosly my golf has gone backwards, so i can't wait to get down the range and start practicing again, i think im going to leave the course alone for a month or maybe two because i dont like playing crap golf ..

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yay !!! i have finally got a job, and that means when im back on my feet again i can start practicing and playing regular golf... i have have only been playing the very occasional round for the last 5 months and not been going to the range for finacial reasons, obviosly my golf has gone backwards, so i can't wait to get down the range and start practicing again, i think im going to leave the course alone for a month or maybe two because i dont like playing crap golf ..

Getting your excuses in for Friday early eh???? :D

ball_basher

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well homer , job wise it's going to be working at my local asda, it's not ideal but i dont care i just need to work for my own sanity .... its the most possitive thing for the past 5 months ..i have apllied for over 200 jobs and had 6 interviews thats how hard it is here in manchester ... golf wise it's going to start with back to basics .. getting the fundamentals corrrect and short game ... then work my way up ... it's early days in the year yet so no need to rush ...

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Congrats

I know what you mean about the sanity thing, I was jobless for 3 months when my shop went belly up in 2008.

But now I wish I had more spare time to play golf.

There's never a happy medium.

:D