Laughter - the best medicine

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
When I was a child, if either of my parents uttered a swear word, they’d say, “Excuse my French.”

I’ll never forget my first day at school when the teacher asked if anyone knew any French…

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Not a joke but it made me chuckle.
There's a rambling group the keeps popping on my social media as its local. Been past them a few times when out onnthe bike. They meet at the leisure centre and walk to the end of the canal at the muirton. It's about 2 miles at most. It was a lovely sunny afternoon here and a reasonable temperature. Its along a metalled surface and pan cake flat. We'll this lot looked like they were about to clime K2, hiking boots big coats wooly hats, rucksacks the works.
Well I suppose you can't be too careful 🤣

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not a joke but it made me chuckle.
There's a rambling group the keeps popping on my social media as its local. Been past them a few times when out onnthe bike. They meet at the leisure centre and walk to the end of the canal at the muirton. It's about 2 miles at most. It was a lovely sunny afternoon here and a reasonable temperature. Its along a metalled surface and pan cake flat. We'll this lot looked like they were about to clime K2, hiking boots big coats wooly hats, rucksacks the works.
Well I suppose you can't be too careful 🤣
Totally agree but at least they were not roped together :p
Joggers who move slower than my walking pace also bug me.