Laughter - the best medicine

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

I would use the term Joke very loosely.​

Top 15 jokes of the 2024 Fringe​

1. I was going to sail around the globe in the world’s smallest ship but I bottled it. - Mark Simmons
2. I've been taking salsa lessons for months, but I just don't feel like I'm progressing. It's just one step forward... two steps back. - Alec Snook
3. Ate horse at a restaurant once - wasn’t great. Starter was all right but the mane was dreadful. - Alex Kitson
4. I sailed through my driving test. That’s why I failed it. - Arthur Smith
5. I love the Olympics. My friend and I invented a new type of relay baton: well, he came up with the idea, I ran with it.- Mark Simmons
6. My dad used to say to me “Pints, gallons, litres” – which, I think, speaks volumes - Olaf Falafel
7. British etiquette is confusing. Why is it highbrow to look at boobs in an art gallery but lowbrow when I get them out in Spoons? - Chelsea Birkby
8. I wanted to know which came first the chicken or the egg so I bought a chicken and then I bought an egg and I think I've cracked it. - Masai Graham
9. My partner told me that she’d never seen the film Gaslight. I told her that she definitely had - Zoë Coombs Marr
10. The conspiracy theory about the moon being made of cheese was started by the hallouminati. - Olaf Falafel
11. I’m an extremely emotionally needy non-binary person: my pronouns are ‘there there’. - Sarah Keyworth
12. I've got a girlfriend who never stops whining. I wish I'd never bought her that vineyard - Roger Swift
13. Gay people are very bad at maths. We don't naturally multiply. - Lou Wall
14. Keir Starmer looks like an AI-generated image of a substitute teacher - Sophie Duker
15. Growing up rich is a hereditary condition. It affects 1% of people - Olga Koch

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site

I would use the term Joke very loosely.​

Top 15 jokes of the 2024 Fringe​

1. I was going to sail around the globe in the world’s smallest ship but I bottled it. - Mark Simmons
2. I've been taking salsa lessons for months, but I just don't feel like I'm progressing. It's just one step forward... two steps back. - Alec Snook
3. Ate horse at a restaurant once - wasn’t great. Starter was all right but the mane was dreadful. - Alex Kitson
4. I sailed through my driving test. That’s why I failed it. - Arthur Smith
5. I love the Olympics. My friend and I invented a new type of relay baton: well, he came up with the idea, I ran with it.- Mark Simmons
6. My dad used to say to me “Pints, gallons, litres” – which, I think, speaks volumes - Olaf Falafel
7. British etiquette is confusing. Why is it highbrow to look at boobs in an art gallery but lowbrow when I get them out in Spoons? - Chelsea Birkby
8. I wanted to know which came first the chicken or the egg so I bought a chicken and then I bought an egg and I think I've cracked it. - Masai Graham
9. My partner told me that she’d never seen the film Gaslight. I told her that she definitely had - Zoë Coombs Marr
10. The conspiracy theory about the moon being made of cheese was started by the hallouminati. - Olaf Falafel
11. I’m an extremely emotionally needy non-binary person: my pronouns are ‘there there’. - Sarah Keyworth
12. I've got a girlfriend who never stops whining. I wish I'd never bought her that vineyard - Roger Swift
13. Gay people are very bad at maths. We don't naturally multiply. - Lou Wall
14. Keir Starmer looks like an AI-generated image of a substitute teacher - Sophie Duker
15. Growing up rich is a hereditary condition. It affects 1% of people - Olga Koch
Some real bangers in there Tash........😴😉

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Some real bangers in there Tash........😴😉
If anyone of my playing partners came out with any of that crap on the course they wouldn’t see me for dust. There all purgatory. Unfortunately that’s how comedy has gone.
What did make me smile. Last week I came back from Germany. God there is some miserable sods there. But the hotel manager “ Andreas” has introduced his wife to Faulty Towers. He thinks it is hilarious. I mentioned to him Dads Army, it ain’t half hot mum, only fools and horses and a few others.He will check them out. A German with humour 😳 Honest am not fibbing.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
If anyone of my playing partners came out with any of that crap on the course they wouldn’t see me for dust. There all purgatory. Unfortunately that’s how comedy has gone.
What did make me smile. Last week I came back from Germany. God there is some miserable sods there. But the hotel manager “ Andreas” has introduced his wife to Faulty Towers. He thinks it is hilarious. I mentioned to him Dads Army, it ain’t half hot mum, only fools and horses and a few others.He will check them out. A German with humour 😳 Honest am not fibbing.
How about Allo Allo

That'll test his humour :)

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Even the episode with “ you started it you invaded Poland”..?