Laughter - the best medicine

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
someone ringing the helpdesk today convinced they saw a Racoon wondering down Morningside in Edinburgh and expected me to go and catch it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
A few years ago my mate a retired pro footballer, was presented with 4 doz ProV1s with his name printed on them.
They're all long gone/lost, he's only ever had one returned to him. :ROFLMAO:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A few years ago my mate a retired pro footballer, was presented with 4 doz ProV1s with his name printed on them.
They're all long gone/lost, he's only ever had one returned to him. :ROFLMAO:
I am reminded of a time a few years ago when I found 4 balls all with the same players name on them in roughly the same place (more than one round).

I finally met him several months later when playing with him and watched another ball heading to the same direction.

It is only because I am a buggy user and was using the path, nowhere near where players would walk , that I spotted them.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am reminded of a time a few years ago when I found 4 balls all with the same players name on them in roughly the same place (more than one round).

I finally met him several months later when playing with him and watched another ball heading to the same direction.

It is only because I am a buggy user and was using the path, nowhere near where players would walk , that I spotted them.

I'll let him know you found some of them lol

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Just come back from Asda. There was a group of teenagers outside like "excuse me Mr will you get us 20 Richmond, please, they wont serve us!" So I agreed to do it anyway, thinking thats my good deed done for the day. Anyway Ive gone in and got them and when I handed them over they started effing and blinding at me! If that’s what good deeds get you with the young folk of today, They can get their own sausages next time!!