Laughter - the best medicine

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Why do Elephants paint their testicles red?

So they can hide in cherry trees.

What's the loudest sound in the jungle?

Giraffes eating cherries.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Haha?

I phoned Heart FM today, to enter their mystery prize competition.
The presenter answered and said, "Congratulations” on being our first caller, all you need to do is answer the following question correctly, to win our Mystery Grand Star Prize"..
"That Fantastic!" I called out in delight.
"Feel Confident?" The presenter asked,
"It's a Geography Question."
"Well, I've got a degree in Geography from Oxford University," I proudly replied, "and I've taught Geography to A level students for the last 20 years"
"Ok then, to win our grand prize of 2 VIP tickets to a Manchester United game and to meet the players after the game, what is the capital of France?"
"Bradford", I replied.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Haha?

The presenter answered and said, "Congratulations” on being our first caller, all you need to do is answer the following question correctly, to win our Mystery Grand Star Prize"..
"Well, I've got a degree in Geography from Oxford University," I proudly replied, "and I've taught Geography to A level students for the last 20 years"
"Ok then, to win our grand prize of 2 VIP tickets to a Manchester United game and to meet the players after the game, what is the capital of France?"
"Bradford", I replied.
Second prize was 4 VIP tickets.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
During my physical examination, my doctor asked me about my physical activity level.

I described a typical day: “Yesterday afternoon, I took a five-hour walk about seven miles along some pretty rough terrain. I waded along the edge of a lake. I pushed my way through brambles.”

I continued, “I got sand in my shoes and in my eyes. I almost stepped on a snake. I climbed several rocky hills, and I even took a few ‘leaks’ behind some trees. The mental stress of it all left me so shattered, I drank eight beers when I was finished.”

Inspired by the story, the doctor exclaimed, “You must be one hell of an outdoorsman!”

“No,” I replied, “I’m just a bad golfer.”

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
293216927_3203227959995454_7279246712107860305_n.jpg

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Haha?

"Bradford", I replied.

and was the reply

" Close enough . What is your address"