Laughter - the best medicine

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had a terrible night last night.
I dreamt that something bit me on the side of the neck.
I got up to check ................................... but the bloody mirror wasn't working!

NearHull

Visit site
I had a terrible night last night.
I dreamt that something bit me on the side of the neck.
I got up to check ................................... but the bloody mirror wasn't working!

Be wary if she suggests ‘Steak’ for dinner.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The Nadine Dorris interview on C4 in Parliament was hilarious. First time I saw it in horror… then I had to look it up again and imagine it was a parody show..Pure Comedy gold for years to come.. felt much better and a belly laugh … I would have posted here, but young Frags will come after me.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Genie: you have one wish
Me: I want a bridge from Britain to Florida so I can drive there and play golf.
Genie: That's impossible, even for me, have another wish
Me: Ok I want to understand women.
Genie: How many lanes do you want on this bridge?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The Nadine Dorris interview on C4 in Parliament was hilarious. First time I saw it in horror… then I had to look it up again and imagine it was a parody show..Pure Comedy gold for years to come.. felt much better and a belly laugh … I would have posted here, but young Frags will come after me.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

Worryingly I must clearly understand women. It is round because of the traditional method of tossing the dough rather than rolling it (think that is to do with texture and elasticity), it is in a square box as it is damend expensive and difficult to make round ones and it is cut into triangle as the easiest way to evenly divide a circle. I would add that I do not understand women. :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

It's weird that in six Spiderman films no villain has thought to just put a giant glass over him

Spiders ears are in their legs, I called a Spider and he came towards me, then I pulled his legs off and called him, he didn't move, couldn't hear me