Laughter - the best medicine

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Weakest Link celebrity shows. The jokes are awful but boy some of their answers are comedy gold.

“What type of animal did celebrity Cheryl Cole name her child" to which she (not even sure who she was) replied: “A pig.”

Maybe you had to be there but they were all in stitches...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The Weakest Link celebrity shows. The jokes are awful but boy some of their answers are comedy gold.

“What type of animal did celebrity Cheryl Cole name her child" to which she (not even sure who she was) replied: “A pig.”

I had to stop watching it, yes I saw that one. I couldn't believe the stupidity of the contestants, frightening ?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

I’m watching it at the moment. ??

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Some faces today in the small town in which we took our 13 week old cockapoo for a walk.
During it, I found a molehill from which I gathered about a lb of it into a poo bag. Carrying it around drew some funny looks at that and then at (the size)
of our puppy?

To explain, as the fishermen among you will appreciate, molehill soil is a very useful ingredient of groundbait ?

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Caught a snippet today.
who was the first female prime minister of India?

>> Margaret Thatcher !!

Which western European grand duchy country’s name is also ‘little castle’

>> Sierra Leone !!!