Laughter - the best medicine

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Police confirm 2 footballers homes have been burgled.Tony Adams of Arsenal lost 66 England caps,4 league medals,1 European Cup Winners medal,3 FA Cup medals,2 League Cup medals. 2 Charity Shield medals. It's believed Harry Kane of Spurs lost a kettle and a toaster

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Police confirm 2 footballers homes have been burgled.Tony Adams of Arsenal lost 66 England caps,4 league medals,1 European Cup Winners medal,3 FA Cup medals,2 League Cup medals. 2 Charity Shield medals. It's believed Harry Kane of Spurs lost a kettle and a toaster
Has Kane really never won anything? League, cup, …? He must be near the top of people that earned the most without any titles.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Is this still the laughter thread?

And that was one of the "funnier" ones in the last few pages. Have to admit that I rarely find the pictorial ones that humourous. Clever, witty, punny (is that a proper word?) one/two liners do it for me (y)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My wife's cooking is truly horrendous!
I'm not a religious man but I wouldn't dream of eating her gruel without at least 3 Hail Mary's
Then I bought her a Ninja air fryer and as if by magic she now serves me up the same inedible crap but in half the time and twice as burnt!