Laughter - the best medicine

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
That reminds me of the weekend job i used to have at the local dairy farm when i was about 15 years old. New born calfs were fed milk from a bucket, but they didn't know how to drink from it. We had to put a couple of fingers in their mouth so that they would suck and then put their nose into the bucket of milk. It took a couple of days of doing this until they got the hang of it and they could then drink from the bucket without any help.

I saw that video a month ago and have farted about try to download it for an age, it looks far better on Facebook. But when I was looking for it, some of the videos of calves look like they are trying to drown themselves in buckets of milk ?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I saw that video a month ago and have farted about try to download it for an age, it looks far better on Facebook. But when I was looking for it, some of the videos of calves look like they are trying to drown themselves in buckets of milk ?
it is a funny clip. A bit similar to when you first give a toddler a normal drinking utensil instead of the tommy tipee and they tip it all over themselves.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Serena Williams' tennis outfit at the Australian Open.
I just Googled this and it appears to have one leg missing. Bit strange. Surely that would be uncomfortable? Perhaps inspired by those nights you can't get comfortable so you have one leg under the duvet and one outside? :LOL: