Last call...

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
You may or may not be aware that I am getting my head and beard shaved tomorrow at school to raise money for the Anthony Nolan charity to help raise awareness for the Ailsa Appeal.

Ailsa is a 3 year old local girl who needs a bone marrow transplant.

Thanks to those of you who have donated so far and anyone else would still like to you still can @

http://www.justgiving.com/Fabian-Greenan

Thanks again.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
its father abraham from the smurfs song!!!

250px-Father_Abraham.jpg

good stuff for charity Fabian. hope you raise a decent amount :thup:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would pay a huge wedge just to be able to grow a beard like that Fabian, dont shave it off! it should be a national monument!

donation made :thup:

must see afterwards pics tho Fabian ;)

Last edited:

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Apologies Karen.

The only photos I have include some of the children and I am unable to post them here. There were other pictures taken but I have not got to see them as I'm in the middle of 2 weeks holidays now:p

As soon as I return to school I will get them up here promise. If you have Facebook you can check some out there.

Just think of an egg or a cue ball and that is the general image

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Apologies Karen.

The only photos I have include some of the children and I am unable to post them here. There were other pictures taken but I have not got to see them as I'm in the middle of 2 weeks holidays now:p

As soon as I return to school I will get them up here promise. If you have Facebook you can check some out there.

Just think of an egg or a cue ball and that is the general image

Ah no worries! Just saw another of your posts and realised I hadn't seen the results of the shearing!