LaManga

Blundell

Visit site
Guys, I'm planning to go to La Manga early next year. Has anyone got any experience of getting from the airport to the resort, I presume Mercia is the best airport?

Cheers

Blundell

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
About £130 for a private transfer, £180 if its a mini bus. Google airport transfers - ABTA covered

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
About £130 for a private transfer, £180 if its a mini bus. Google airport transfers - ABTA covered

At that time of the year you can hire a Citroen C4 size of car for around £40 a week and the journey from Murcia airport to La Manga is pretty straightforward.

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Look at holidaytaxi.com and a2btranfers.co.uk for the lowest prices, or haggle with a cabbie when you get there.

daymond

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Eight of us are going again in February. The cars are costing about £80 each car for four days. The complex is big and really requires transport on site to get about. Accommodation tends to be some way from the first tees, a drag lumping the clubs there.
Just ask if you want any info. etc.

Naybrains

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Been a few times fella, no more than 30euro each way for a private taxi transfer (2adults,2kids case, buggy & clubs) from Murcia to the Hotel Don't pre book the lads on the rank will be ready to roll, agree a price as you load up the car but even if you don't they've never fleeced me. Not sure what the minibus rates are, I had a coach pick us up one time but that was through the hotel, can't remember how much they charged though but certain it wasn't deadly.