Hotel and Parking at Stansted

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We're off to Spain for a week at the end of August, flying out of Stansted at 6am. I'm looking for a hotel at Stansted, preferably with parking on site and a shuttle bus to the airport. So far most of them offer the hotel with parking in either mid stay or long stay and then a shuttle bus from there. Are there any hotels where you can park at the hotel and leave your car there until you return? Has anyone got any recommendations? As we're flying early in the morning we'd like to be as close to the airport as possible.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cannot be specific but if you go onto Money Saving expert and type in Airport Hotels with Parking it will give you a link AND discount.

Just add dates .

We usually use Holiday Extras but there are around 5 Companies on there. Discount via MSE is usually around 15%

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We're off to Spain for a week at the end of August, flying out of Stansted at 6am. I'm looking for a hotel at Stansted, preferably with parking on site and a shuttle bus to the airport. So far most of them offer the hotel with parking in either mid stay or long stay and then a shuttle bus from there. Are there any hotels where you can park at the hotel and leave your car there until you return? Has anyone got any recommendations? As we're flying early in the morning we'd like to be as close to the airport as possible.

Yes I will check my emails for who we stayed with

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
We did Radison Blue a while ago, walking distance from the terminal.
The new short stay car parks from the airports are further away than that, and you walk past it as well.