Kynren

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Mr and Missis Tash are off to Stay near Bishop Auckland this weekend. Predominately to watch the Kynren show on Saturday night. We plan on visiting Durham as Missis Tash has never been. Any other little pearls to visit whilst we are up there.
Cheers guys and gals.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Mr and Missis Tash are off to Stay near Bishop Auckland this weekend. Predominately to watch the Kynren show on Saturday night. We plan on visiting Durham as Missis Tash has never been. Any other little pearls to visit whilst we are up there.
Cheers guys and gals.
Hadn't heard of it but having googled it it looks pretty epic

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've not been to it but one of the women at work has and says it is a lot of fun.

Durham is a lovely place to wander around. Walk around the university area, along the river. The forecast is decent so that should be a pleasant day.

The other 'go to places' are Beamish museum, the Bowes museum, Raby Castle and Deer Park. Avoid Beamish if you are there at the weekend, too busy. If you are around on Monday, then have a look at it.

I'm not sure about individual towns, I don't go that way much, other than to play golf 🤭

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Cheers guys, having spent yesterday planning routes etc. it looks like being a statue viewing weekend. Sea ham is on the cards with Woodside and Bowburn. Durham is a must for Missis T. Done Beamish a couple of times and loved it.
If I get a chance I will visit the waterfall. I have a plan for that one 😉