Kuch the cheapskate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Visit site
I said "if its true..." repeatedly.

I do know what I have heard about Kuchar, nonetheless. And Tiger, from people who know. So, let's consider all evidence.

IF IF!, that's what he did, MOST people would find that to be really low class. A few people won't mind, because its what they would do. If you don't think there is anything wrong with being a cheapskate, why would you say I am insulting anyone? To you its ok being cheap if its one chooses. So its not an insult to you.
But there isn't any evidence to consider...

As for the insult of course what you're saying is derogatory just because we happen to not agree with you,. You're assuming we're cheapskates.. That in itself is insulting. I'm not a cheapskate at all and nor do I in this instance think Kuchar is especially as there is nothing to prove it.

Yet you cannot seperate the 2.. I won't bother saying anymore either on this because clearly the ability to be reasonable and seperate rumour from fact of which there is none cannot be seperate by some.

RePete

Visit site
By the way, I hate the principal of tipping in general, because I think it is just a way for the boss to pay their staff even less. But in this case, Kuchar is the boss, so it would be a case of him just not paying simply because he has the power not to.

Wolf

Visit site
By the way, I hate the principal of tipping in general, because I think it is just a way for the boss to pay their staff even less. But in this case, Kuchar is the boss, so it would be a case of him just not paying simply because he has the power not to.
Hmm does that then make you a cheapskate because you don't like to tip :ROFLMAO:

I know I'd said I'd post no more but couldn't resist the irony :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 15344

I know for a fact instances of Mickelson's generosity. If you don't well, sorry.

I find people who say, Oh, he should be happy with what he got, to sort of be overlooking what we are talking about, we are not talking about what the caddie should feel (they weren't the one complaining) we are talking about one should feel about Kuchar as a good guy. If its true not much.

It would seem, if its true, the caddie has more class than Kuchar.

Big Phil has been very generous donating money to his bookies or a bit of inside trading

It’s nearly laughable if he is used a moral beacon

RePete

Visit site

As for the insult of course what you're saying is derogatory just because we happen to not agree with you,. You're assuming we're cheapskates.. That in itself is insulting. I'm not a cheapskate at all and nor do I in this instance think Kuchar is especially as there is nothing to prove it.

Yet you cannot seperate the 2.. I won't bother saying anymore either on this because clearly the ability to be reasonable and seperate rumour from fact of which there is none cannot be seperate by some.
How many times do I have to say if?

IF, IF, IF he only paid him 3000, is that being a cheapskate? Plenty of people here are arguing that even if he did, its his right, and there is nothing wrong with that. That is the definition of a cheapskate. If they think its fine to be a cheapskate, its hardly an insult to anyone who think s it s good posture to take.

So, what do you think, if he only paid him $3000 or thereabouts, is that Ok with you , or not? Its a discussion, get it. What if?

Wolf

Visit site

IF, IF, IF he only paid him 3000, is that being a cheapskate? Plenty of people here are arguing that even if he did, its his right, and there is nothing wrong with that. That is the definition of a cheapskate. If they think its fine to be a cheapskate, its hardly an insult to anyone who think s it s good posture to take.

So, what do you think, if he only paid him $3000 or thereabouts, is that Ok with you , or not? Its a discussion, get it. What if?

Maybe read all the comments before asking if I get it... And I've put in other comments my stance in yes if that's what was agreed it is ok I won't bother writing my reasons why in this reply because I've said them before.. If you don't a discussion where people can disagree with you maybe it's you that's not getting it...

Im out...

D

Deleted member 15344

You think its immoral to gamble? Ok, as you like.

Now, about Kuchar?

What about him - it’s all conjuncture right now , he has confirmed that he paid more than £3k and that’s it - what more needs to be discussed- the caddy doesn’t appear to have any issues

And as for Mickleson - there is plenty out there to read about his money issues

RePete

Visit site
What about him - it’s all conjuncture right now , he has confirmed that he paid more than £3k and that’s it - what more needs to be discussed- the caddy doesn’t appear to have any issues

And as for Mickleson - there is plenty out there to read about his money issues

Yea, perhaps he paid him 3000, and also bought him a Pepsi.

Well done Kuch..

By the way, its dollars not pounds, it's even worse than you thought.....

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Sorry Kuch has already admitted he didn't pay the going rate for a caddy. That is proof he underpaid.

Wolf

Visit site
Sorry Kuch has already admitted he didn't pay the going rate for a caddy. That is proof he underpaid.
No its not though jacko because you don't know what's was paid to him, don't know what the tour guidelines are on paying these guys and they guy isn't a tour Caddy so doesn't have the same issues that's go along with earning a minimum of twice his weekly wage..

Like you said on the other thread always listen to whispers... Clearly that's what you do and prefer to live listening to rumours and judging people based on potential untruths and no factual evidence of what was agreed.

Personally ill stick to facts and this is further proof of another of your threads where you're the only one that's ever right... Have a good evening I'm off to play with traffic it's more entertaining than listening to the same drivel.

D

Deleted member 15344

Yea, perhaps he paid him 3000, and also bought him a Pepsi.

Well done Kuch..

By the way, its dollars not pounds, it's even worse than you thought.....

Have you heard the caddy complaining yet ? If not then i would suggest he is happy with how much Kuchar gave him.

RePete

Visit site
Maybe what Kuch could have done, at the end of the week, was just pay him 3000 Mexican pesos, and then say, "Look, I said I would pay you 3000, I never said it would be dollars! Haha, sucker! "

RePete

Visit site
Have you heard the caddy complaining yet ? If not then i would suggest he is happy with how much Kuchar gave him.
I already said the caddie probably has more class than Kuchar. I don't think most people came here to decide the caddies class, I think they are probably more interested if Kuchar has any.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
No its not though jacko because you don't know what's was paid to him, don't know what the tour guidelines are on paying these guys and they guy isn't a tour Caddy so doesn't have the same issues that's go along with earning a minimum of twice his weekly wage..

Like you said on the other thread always listen to whispers... Clearly that's what you do and prefer to live listening to rumours and judging people based on potential untruths and no factual evidence of what was agreed.

Personally ill stick to facts and this is further proof of another of your threads where you're the only one that's ever right... Have a good evening I'm off to play with traffic it's more entertaining than listening to the same drivel.

Regardless. He has admiotted to paying LESS than the going rate, That is your evidence. Boom. End of discussion re the no evidence.

That is fact as it came out of Kucher's mouth! FACT

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
If other tour pros and caddies are brazen enough to call this out, it almost certainly happened.

Yet you are happy to make the above judgement based on the word of someone unrelated to the incident

Stay up all night ? Nah took two mins to have a quick look and find out a few facts first - maybe give it a go next time before judging a mans character.
Absolute quality from Hypocrite Phil.
Is this the same as you regarding the Huddersfield manager and his sacking as you stated because you heard it on the radio.
Didn’t do your research did you because then you might have got the truth

D

Deleted member 15344

I already said the caddie probably has more class than Kuchar. I don't think most people came here to decide the caddies class, I think they are probably more interested if Kuchar has any.
https://www.si.com/golf/2019/01/14/matt-kuchar-scandal-caddie-hosung-choi-att-pro-am

http://together.pgatour.com/stories/18/september/matt-kuchar-presidents-cup-camp-twin-lakes.html

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news...lf-court-shot-still-donates-25000-to-charity/

Couple of stories that show he has class as opposed to the people making judgments towards him 👍

Regardless. He has admiotted to paying LESS than the going rate, That is your evidence. Boom. End of discussion re the no evidence.

That is fact as it came out of Kucher's mouth! FACT
Yep he didn’t pay him 10% - which is the accepted possible standard for a regular tour travelling caddy but they all don’t automatically get that - it’s not a given , some get more some get less. The 10% I expect is for a full time caddy with the pro who does a lot more than just carry a bag

It seems this caddy was mainly just a bag carrier for Kuchar hence why they between the two of them negotiated a different deal which I suspect the caddy was very happy with

RePete

Visit site
https://www.si.com/golf/2019/01/14/matt-kuchar-scandal-caddie-hosung-choi-att-pro-am

http://together.pgatour.com/stories/18/september/matt-kuchar-presidents-cup-camp-twin-lakes.html

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news...lf-court-shot-still-donates-25000-to-charity/

Couple of stories that show he has class as opposed to the people making judgments towards him 👍

Yep he didn’t pay him 10% - which is the accepted possible standard for a regular tour travelling caddy but they all don’t automatically get that - it’s not a given , some get more some get less. The 10% I expect is for a full time caddy with the pro who does a lot more than just carry a bag

It seems this caddy was mainly just a bag carrier for Kuchar hence why they between the two of them negotiated a different deal which I suspect the caddy was very happy with
Funny, what kind of negation power does a Mexican farmer have with a Pga Tour professional, you reckon?

But I did like the story about Matt giving a portion of his Presidents Cup charity money, that he is required to give to charity, to charity. That was cute.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site

Yip bag carrier who Kuch is on record (another FACT) as saying really helped him.

Anyway I think the topic has been debated to death now.

Move on to the next sword fight!

😜😂

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is it not all relative?
A stick to a dog is a toy. A stick to a blind man is an essential way to get around.
Why does everything have to be judged on Western life standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.