Kirkland Signature V.2 balls (Costco)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
According to almost every review I've seen, they spin more than most balls. Some say they spin too much if anything. May lose distance as a result.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
According to almost every review I've seen, they spin more than most balls. Some say they spin too much if anything. May lose distance as a result.
I disliked them for entirely that reason! Far too much spin which led to an odd flight and I also struggled to putt with them.
However, others I know love them, so hope they work for the OP.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I used the previous ones and now got some v2’s. As above loads of spin. Havent noticed lost distance. The v2 are more durable than the original ones. No reason for me to use anything else really

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Anyone on here used them?

£24 for two dozen.

Will be heading up shortly to grab a bunch but they sound too good to be true.
Rick shiels does a positive review about them. Personally I’d get titleists from premier lakeballs. I normally Go pearl grade but I just bought a box of pearl/a grade mix and for just over £1 a ball they are incredible for quality.

JGolfer

Visit site
Can only go off my own experience, I was a little skeptical around the very high spin.

I did a test for myself on course and compared it with the Smell MTB, Snell MTB-X and the Chromesoft X (they are the balls I normally use) I hit 5 drives with each (wanted the drives to be roughly the same in terms of strike)

All went around the same distance maybe 5 yards total coverage in distance? (My SS is around 103 with driver)

However the biggest difference was into a decent wind, the Kirkland was noticeably shorter off the tee. It would just stall in the air.

Also I did try the vice balls that Costco are stocking. Would not recommend them to anybody, each ball lasted 1-2 holes before the cover was almost destroyed. Was extremely disappointed as vice balls where something I wanted to try.

Springveldt

Visit site
That’s funny as I’ve heard the new version fixes the issues with the first.
I think this is actually the 3rd ball Costco have released.

The initial ball was the one everyone loved as it was a carbon copy of the ProV1. Titleist lawyers had to send them a cease and desist letter.

The next ball was the one that had loads of issues with the cover being destroyed by a couple of wedge shots or even splitting like an old balata ball on thin shots.

The current version was a fix to the cover issues of the 2nd ball.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Also I did try the vice balls that Costco are stocking. Would not recommend them to anybody, each ball lasted 1-2 holes before the cover was almost destroyed. Was extremely disappointed as vice balls where something I wanted to try.

I’m not sure what model Costco are selling of the vice but I’ve tried their prov/chromesoft/zstar version and also the cheaper nxt/supersoft/ad333tour version and both were pretty good

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Seed balls get decent reviews and are a bit cheaper than the main manufacturers balls with direct to consumer selling.