Kinghorn, Aberdour or Pitreavie?

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Evening all,

I've already had some helpful info on a trip to Fife which I am planning for May this year from the forum (thanks).

It now looks like we will be able to get an extra round in on our way back to Edinburgh.

I don't want a particularly expensive round, but it would be nice to do something which is of reasonable quality.

The three courses in the title seem to come in at £25ish or less, so I was wondering if anyone had any particular opinions on them. We're not looking for an open qualifier, just a bit of end-of-tour fun.

Thanks in advance,
d

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
forget Kinghorn and Pitreavie, Aberdour is the better course between them

Pitreavie was decent when I played I maybe 15 years ago.

Abedour is a cracker though I concur. Burntisland was class from memory if that’s an option.

Been a while though since I played them.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Pitreavie was decent when I played I maybe 15 years ago.

Abedour is a cracker though I concur. Burntisland was class from memory if that’s an option.

Been a while though since I played them.

Didn't even know about Burntisland. i'll add it to the list of possibles, thanks.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Played Aberdour 2 years ago after recommendation from a forum member, great fun course in a wonderful setting, impressed with the view from first par 3 ,elevated tee with massive boulders flanking the background of the green with the firth in the background.

Not played the other courses but for what you are looking for I would think Aberdour would be a good option.