Kelly Tilghman and matt every interview

Brookesy

Head Pro
www.chippingsodburygolfclub.co.uk
Anyone just see the interview between Kelly Tilghman and matt every on the golf channel, she was asking questions about his ban on the pga tour because of his arrest on having drugs (marijuana).

He struggled to answer saying i dont think i did anything wrong and im still the same person and even said i think my drugs charge is nothing compared to some of the things that happen on tour with some people lol.

Very awkward will try find a video of it.

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
yeah i seen it,it was torture watching it.he was terrible and struggled to even answer simple Q's..........

almost as bad as that putter he is using........if thats the same guy!

Brookesy

Head Pro
Yeah that putter is dreadful lol

Kind of feel sorry for the bloke they kind of hijacked him on the interview but he must have been warned they were going to ask those questions.

His answers were so poor though, cant believe nick faldo said he needed to get pr advice, especially coming from him, need to find a video so cringy.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah that putter is dreadful lol

Kind of feel sorry for the bloke they kind of hijacked him on the interview but he must have been warned they were going to ask those questions.

His answers were so poor though, cant believe nick faldo said he needed to get pr advice, especially coming from him, need to find a video so cringy.

faldos right tho he does need pr advice, cos from what he's just said he doesnt care about the ban and feels that he's done nothing wrong. which may mean he would do it again and still not be bothered.

he said it was just golf which to me suggests he thinks he's bigger than golf/everyone else, if its just golf whys he there, there will be someone else who would happily take his spot because to them its not "just golf"

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
The thing is guy was not charged for drugs possession, and he wasnt banned from the tour for drug possession either. His ban was for conduct unbecoming of a tour pro.

markyjee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not often you see an american so uncomfortable in front of a camera, normally do pr work in college, hadn't heard about him or ban before but assume it was a bringing the game into disrepute type charge.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
She is a bloody numpty for even referring to something that happened two years ago . what a horrible thing to do to a guy when he is on a bit of a high .. nearly as stupid as intervieving the caddy when Adam Scott won .. yank idiots ..

Monty_Brown

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sounds like he swapped weed for tranquilisers... not exactly chatty, or at all contrite is he?

How was that experience?

"it was alright I got 3 months off"

the Americans get Kelly T, we get Clare Balding.... :whistle:

Last edited:

Brookesy

Head Pro
I cant blame him at all, the case was thrown out so he was never found guilty. The tour still suspended him for 3 months obviously to set an example, fair play to him for going to nationwide tour and winning his card back straight away.

Obviously he could have handled the interview a little better but i can see why hes pissed.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think she was a bit out of order bringing that up from two years ago especially as he had such a good round on the day. He didn't help himself though and if he had said he only wanted to talk about the round he'd just played it would have got the interview back on track.

I thought Keelly Tighman was/is married. If some is suggesting she is on the other bus perhaps she is a bit AC/DC. Quite watchable though if not the greatest interviewer