Just some final thoughts on the Solheim Cup.

Robokolo

Club Champion
Visit site
Women's golf isn't boring to watch in my opinion i would rather watch professional, well mannered, rhythmic women's golf than watch a bunch of male hackers play in a monthly medal.

However the whole lining up of the putts using the caddies is quiet funny as it either means that cant putt or too dependent on the caddies lining up the putt.

If i was playing for europe i would go out with vietnam flags and quotes tattooed all over me with a big vietnam flag on my back. lol that would ruffle i few feathers!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I turned it on just in time to hear some idiot shout 'get in the bunker' at one of the European girls.
Needless to say I had changed the channel before the ball landed.
I can see the men and women refusing to go to the states in future to play in the RC and SC if it carries on.
What next, booing during the girls swings?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I like watching womens golf.. in fact I like watching women do most things :)

I didn't see any of the match and I'm gutted I missed it as it sounds great from the descriptions in this thread.

I like all that whoopin' and hollerin'. I like it when a match is made to seem worthwhile too.

Playing team competitions should be like this in my opinion, it's not the Masters. Imagine going to see your team play football and everyone sat there quietly, not shouting/cheering or cussing, would be quite boring.

Each to their own.