Just had my irons lie angles bent… sorry had to share

Bamberdele21

Visit site
I'm not a fan of using one one club for a set distance. Once you have a repeatable swing, and I'm confused why he would have you set up so closed when most teaching would have your stance open with maybe the left foot flared open, you should have some fun and learn how to use different clubs to get different flights and roll out. It'll give you far more variation

It feels near on impossible to get to 100 yards with a PW in the address he set me up for. I have zero balance as my backswing comes quite far up

Bamberdele21

Visit site
Although I've said don't go down the youtube route, simply look at any pitching video and they'll show that setting up closed, especially so closed isn't right

Had a little go in my garden just now and finding decent contact if I open my left foot to around 10am with the ball on the inside of this foot. A little weight on the left clubbing right down with my SW. Seems to be working nicely and feels quite controlled. Couple of thin ones but overall it feels natural and very playable.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had a little go in my garden just now and finding decent contact if I open my left foot to around 10am with the ball on the inside of this foot. A little weight on the left clubbing right down with my SW. Seems to be working nicely and feels quite controlled. Couple of thin ones but overall it feels natural and very playable.

You seem someone who likes to dabble and experiment so let me introduce you to a GM top 25 coach Gary Smith and the linear method. It may help or may not but I think it might at least pique your interest

Bamberdele21

Visit site
You seem someone who likes to dabble and experiment so let me introduce you to a GM top 25 coach Gary Smith and the linear method. It may help or may not but I think it might at least pique your interest

8i around the green? Mine is 32 degree so I imagine somewhere between a PW and 9i instead.

As for the lob wedge I don’t really trust myself playing these shots in my garden but interesting watch. I’ll be sure to give it a go in a more suitable environment.

Nice one