Just discovered some people/golfers are pig ignorant

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Pig ignorant would be if he had not answered at all. even that would be a push a pig ignorant.

He replied twice. tashy may well have taken the hint that it was neither the time nor the place for this guy.

Who is ignorant?

UlyssesSky

Head Pro
Visit site
He replied twice. tashy may well have taken the hint that it was neither the time nor the place for this guy.

Who is ignorant?

^^This.

I don't like having conversations with strangers while taking a leak. If someone talks to me I'll answer, but keep my reply short. Considerate people will take the hint and stop.

More poetically put:

"Oho!" said the pot to the kettle;
"You are dirty and ugly and black!
Sure no one would think you were metal,
Except when you're given a crack."

"Not so! not so!" kettle said to the pot;
"'Tis your own dirty image you see;
For I am so clean – without blemish or blot –
That your blackness is mirrored in me."

;)

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Once more Ethan your comments contribute nothing. For an educated man you are missing something in your life. Come back when you find it and enlighten us when you find it.

Once again, Tashyboy, your comments contrib ..........., oh, never mind, waste of breath.

Unlike you, my life is indeed missing the chance to have random encounters with strangers in the gents. Sorry to hear you were rebuffed in your latest attempt.

I also don't need your permission or approval to post anything, thanks, so please keep such admonitions to yourself.

Last edited:

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Is it just me that now pictures the bogs at Tashboys club like this?;)

[video=youtube_share;gwZAYdHcDtU]https://youtu.be/gwZAYdHcDtU[/video]