Junior clubs

bsj92

Visit site
hi everyone ☺
My son has recently become very invested in his golf and is now part of a club.
He currently uses young gun zaap clubs but is rapidly outgrowing them. He is 51" at 6 years old. Im looking for recommendations for a full set or a half set that i can buy the other clubs to create the full set... but i have no idea where to start!
Any help and recommendations are welcomed!
Thankyou ?!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
hi everyone ☺
He currently uses young gun zaap clubs but is rapidly outgrowing them. He is 51" at 6 years old. Im looking for recommendations for a full set or a half set that i can buy the other clubs to create the full set... but i have no idea where to start!
Thankyou ?!

I would suggest talking to the pro at the club he uses or driving range he hit balls at. He'll be able to give you the best advice but if he's already that big you may need to think longer term as any growth spurts may make the next set of clubs obsolete in a relatively short time period

Zig

Visit site
My 4YO boy got started with golphin clubs - really good. He's moved on (aged 7 now) during lockdown to a 5 club set of Callaways. Both great.

D

Deleted member 29109

Slazenger from Sports Direct. £12 each and are perfect for the kids when just starting.

Decathlon also do some great junior clubs they are about £20 each for the irons and a bit more for a driver

D

Deleted member 1740

hi everyone ☺
Thankyou ?!

My lad used the ping range. Bit expensive but hold their resale value when he outgrew them.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My lad started with a half set of Go clubs...they were dead cheap but looked great in his eyes - they looked 'proper'.

He soon grew out of them and we bought a 'grown up' set - but if he hadn't taken to the game then nothing lost.