Jiminez Watch

TheSilverFox89

Medal Winner
Visit site
Your signature- nice cuts this season! Share your secret!

A few things really:

- Tons of practice and playing whenever I can
- Not putting pressure on myself to get cut. In 2014 I piled it on, tried too hard to get cut and bottled it. Now just having a good time and if I play well great, if not there's always next time!
- Realistic goal setting for improvement
- Confidence. Be it every tee shot, every approach, every putt. Knowing that I am capable (and have done it before so i'm not just dreaming of that 1% success shot) to just play the shot needed to beat my oppo or win the comp. Won our winter matchplay knockout the other week, 7 matches in total and played well throughout. Confidence really grew knowing I can beat others without forcing it! So far this season; Winter Matchplay Comp Win, Bank Holiday Stableford Win, May Medal Win (Div and overall best Net) :)

Foliage Finder

Head Pro
Visit site
Got to love MAJ! Anyone else see that he won 288 bottles of beer for it? The grin he had at the presentation was something else!

Wonder if he'll share any with Keegan Bradley...:cheers:

alexbrownmp

Head Pro
Visit site
I believe I'm in the minority as I find him annoying. mumbled incoherent speech, copies Chi Chi Rodruez signature, pot belly, always looks dirty and a horrible swing:whistle:

apart from that he's great :rofl:

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Big Mig up to it again yesterday; holing out from the fairway for an eagle!

Currently tied 4th but only has 3 holes left and is 4 shots adrift.