Jeremy Clarkson

RichA

Visit site
He's an idiot!

I don't like her at all. I think she's manipulative and craves attention so will say and do what's needed to keep getting that - despite all the "leave us alone" pleas.
I would say you've just described pretty much anyone famous, who likes being famous, including Clarkson. I'm guessing he gets paid quite a lot of money to just keep deliberately winding people up. He's a professional troll.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
He's an idiot!

I don't like her at all. I think she's manipulative and craves attention so will say and do what's needed to keep getting that - despite all the "leave us alone" pleas.
Except, she keeps being vindicated, this, morgan's ongoing hate campaign, Camilla hosting a party with all the main anti-Meghan protagonists invited, it's almost like she's telling the truth eh?

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Wonder if all the Clarkson fan boys will be as appalled as they would if Piers Morgan had written that ?
I think Clarkson is generally an excellent entertainer with a witty turn of phrase as the success of his shows testify, but what he's thought he was doing here is beyond me. The timing is very suspicious after Camilla's lunch or whatever it was.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Except, she keeps being vindicated, this, morgan's ongoing hate campaign, Camilla hosting a party with all the main anti-Meghan protagonists invited, it's almost like she's telling the truth eh?

Truthfully wouldn't have a clue about any of those...I hear her or Harry's name and simply move my mind onto other things. I don't not like her enough to be anything but disinterested.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wonder if all the Clarkson fan boys will be as appalled as they would if Piers Morgan had written that ?
Obviously he's trying to be funny, using the Game of Thrones reference and trolling people for money as stated earlier. I don't understand the hate but I'm still going to watch Clarkson's Farm when series 2 comes out because that was great. :LOL:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Truthfully wouldn't have a clue about any of those...I hear her or Harry's name and simply move my mind onto other things. I don't not like her enough to be anything but disinterested.
I mean, this is the correct state of mind in my opinion. She is an irrelevance in all of our lives, so for someone to conjure up pure hatred towards her, they'd have to be chemically imbalanced. :unsure: (Or getting paid to write nonsense in a daily rag.)

Swango1980

Visit site
He's an idiot!

If your job was in entertainment, then it is an important part of your job to get attention. If you are involved in charity work and campaigning, it is crucial to have attention, if you want to bring weight to the impact you can have. If you managed to stay out of the public eye, then you would just be like the rest of us. You could try acting, but you wouldn't stand out from the rest. You could work for charities, but you wouldn't turn the heads of the public and companies, to put attention onto that charity.

So, I don't get it when people don't like famous people because they "crave attention"? Or the attitude of "well, you like all the positive attention, so you should just put up with the negative attention, even if that is based on lies and creates vile abuse on social media", as the opinions of many are formed by what they hear in the media (or just vile abuse directly in the mainstream media now it seems, as The Sun have shown).

D

Deleted member 15344

1. Is anyone surprised, he is expressing a view held by many

2. I don’t know exactly what it is that Megan has done to upset so many people - it seems that a black American actress isn’t allowed to marry a UK Royal

3. It’s the Sc&m - the rag should have been closed down a long time ago with many of the other gutter press

4. It won’t affect his career

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
You and me both Amanda. I know virtually nothing about her - past or current, and really have no interest in finding out. Heck! It wasn't until I heard that people had been making racist comments that I even considered her ethnicity.

Swango1980

Visit site
1. Is anyone surprised, he is expressing a view held by many

2. I don’t know exactly what it is that Megan has done to upset so many people - it seems that a black American actress isn’t allowed to marry a UK Royal

3. It’s the Sc&m - the rag should have been closed down a long time ago with many of the other gutter press

4. It won’t affect his career

1. Agreed
2. The press have been allowed to run numerous negative stories about Harry and Meghan, not something they have been allowed to do in the past with other Royals. Once they smelled blood and were given the green light, they went crazy and fed their readers and viewers with constant negative stories. Therefore, it is no surprise many in the public are upset with her, because they take the views of certain media outlets / people seriously. Had the press been allowed to run negative stories towards Will and Kate, but not Harry and Meghan, then many in the public would hate Kate, even if the 4 of them had exactly the same lives as they do now.
3. Agreed, although they'd probably just be replaced by similar vile press in the end.
4. It'll effect it, but it won't end it. Maybe a bit like Richard Keys and Andy Gray, they are still working but had to find new ways of doing so. Also, not heard much from Danny Baker lately, after his error (could have well been the worlds stupidest innocent mistake), but I am sure he is working somewhere out there.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
@Swango1980 Danny Baker will be coming to a theatre near you shortly. He is doing a stage show of his radio show. It did impact him massively at the time though. I'm with you, still not sure if his post was horrible or innocent and badly done. I think the latter but then I only know his radio persona, not the real him.