Jeremy Clarkson

Swango1980

Visit site
He is a disgrace, and that will close many doors in his career.

How on earth did that get through, do the Sun not have a Quality Management system, have a bit of a safety net to catch these things?

I bet Harry and Megan genuinely fear for their safety. When you have high profile media people, like Clarkson and Piers Morgan spewing their vile thoughts every chance they get, it is no wonder that hate runs off on people reading it.

As I always say, if I hate anyone, it is the media. More interested in controversy and profits, than any sort of truth.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The more he talks like that the more Harry and Meghan are vindicated in what they say. He is a loathesome man who does not realise it is 2022. The ironic thing is that he is allowed to say that under freedom of speech but Harry and Meghan should be quiet.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He is a disgrace, and that will close many doors in his career.

How on earth did that get through, do the Sun not have a Quality Management system, have a bit of a safety net to catch these things?

I bet Harry and Megan genuinely fear for their safety. When you have high profile media people, like Clarkson and Piers Morgan spewing their vile thoughts every chance they get, it is no wonder that hate runs off on people reading it.

As I always say, if I hate anyone, it is the media. More interested in controversy and profits, than any sort of truth.

For one it's the sun it has no quality management

And two his career has made him enough that even if all the doors closed he wouldn't need to worry

Also now days with YouTube he could make his own channel if the doors closed and his loyal followers and the "anti woke" brigade would be straight to liking

Much like those who follow piers Morgan on twitter

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Honestly baffles me that middle-aged and older men can have quite so much hate for her. What has she done exactly? Said there was some racism in the royal family, which is almost certainly true?

Bizarre isn’t it?

RichA

Visit site
I've seen the odd comment on here, heard comments on the radio and heard about it being printed on papers, but I've never actually heard real people even talking about her.